Alveo Land Inc.
“Energized Living in NUVALI South”
Location: Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Nuvali City (The Next Makati)
Type: Pre-Selling Residential Lot
Designed as a “Modern Eco-City”, Ayala Land's township, Nuvali, is poised to expand its residential offerings with an upcoming residential development….MONDIA
Mondia, is a 40-hectare residential subdivision in Nuvali South that will be built just across Miriam College. The project features residential lots, with pocket parks within the 250-meter radius of every lot. The layout corresponds to the emphasis on environmental, economic and social sustainability of Nuvali, the country’s first and largest thriving Eco-Community.
To be built in the subdivision is a 1.7-hectare Central Park with wide open spaces for community gatherings and outdoor activities.
Mondia will be "built to the standards of efficient energy and resource consumption" in line with Nuvali's brand of sustainable modern living. Its parks, green spaces, and tree-lined roads are slated to benefit from bio-swales that filter rainwater and a recycled water irrigation system.
Nuvali is also very accessible from various points. From Metro Manila via South Luzon Expressway (SLEx), one can access Nuvali through five exits: Mamplasan, Sta. Rosa, Eton/Greenfield City, Silangan and Canlubang.
It is about 50 minutes away from Bonifacio Global City or Makati, 30 minutes away from Alabang and just 15 minutes from the Sta. Rosa exit of SLEx.
Size: 270 – 490 sqm
Price: Php 5M – 11M
*1,000 sqm the clubhouse
-100 sqm function room
-Board room and meeting room
-Outdoor open area
-Jogging and biking trails with distance markers
-multi-purpose fields and lawn areas
UPCOMING Nuvali Developments:
Nuvali has prospered with a great number of business, retail, educational and recreational developments. These include the Evoliving Center and Lakeside Evozone. The Monochrome Events Place provides a venue for big occasions in the area. Commercial establishments include Seda Nuvali and Solenad 1 and 2, which have a wide array of stores.
Now under development is Solenad 3, which will have seven interconnected buildings with over 400 stores plus an outdoor activity park. Solenad 3 will also contain Nuvali’s first moviehouses.
Membership shopping specialist S&R will have a 12,000-sqm center within 2015, and Qualimed Hospital will open next year.
For educational institutions, Nuvali is home to Xavier School, Miriam College and, soon, Everest Academy, an international school owned by the Legionaries of Christ.
Nuvali also has diverse recreational facilities and attractions such as Republic Wakepark, Evozone Multifunctional Lake, Wildlife and Bird Sanctuary, Greens and Patches nursery and demo farm, The Fields at Nuvali open field and outdoor fun park Camp N.
WHY Mondia Nuvali?
1) Located in NUVALI, the prized township of Ayala Land in the South, an exciting place to be with the new developments arising
2) A much awaited sequel to the success of Nuvali Residential developments
3) Vicinity near Miriam College and Everest Academy, a block away from Republic Wakepark and a future commercial and retail area.
4) An energizing community that offers low density, encourages a freeplay environment, relaxing environment. Clubhouse design by Ed Calma
5) Friendly terrain, semi rolling and elevation at 191-215 meters above sea level, one of the highest in Nuvali
6) Enjoy the views of Tagaytay Ridge and Mt. Makiling
7) Setbacks at 3M fronting road network and 2M side/rear, almost 70% buildable area!
8) Minimum construction cost at 3million
9) Lot size at 270-350 at an average. High demand for re-sale
10) Mondia is one of the last remaining parcels of land for development in Nuvali, which makes this an opportunity that future homeowners and investors would not want to miss!
For Inquiries & Viewing:
Alveo Land Corp.
Cell number: +63928 303 6427
Tel: +632 6554746
Email: [email protected]