"Job Description: The Trainer's role is to conduct training classes that targets to maximize the
healthcare agent's productivity by ensuring that they have mastery of products and services in
order to provide positive customer service.
● Previous experience related to the position in a BPO setting is an advantage.
● Knowledgeable in the workaround of medical billing: handling claims and denials,
calling insurance companies, processing benefits and eligibility, among others.
● Knowledgeable with policies of most insurance companies such as Medicare/Mediaid,
1199, Healthfirst, Humana, United Health Care, Emblem, Metroplus, Bluecross, etc.
● Experience in training, teaching or classroom management is an advantage.
● Internet & computer savvy, knowledgeable in MS Office including Word, Excel,
Emails, and/or similar software applications.
● Must have excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
● Willing to work in Imus, Cavite on a graveyard shift.
How to Apply
1) Send your updated resume to [email protected] . Name the position you are
applying for as the subject of the message, or;
2) Come and visit us as walk-in applicant from Mondays to Fridays, 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM and
we will process your application while you wait. Bring your updated resume when you come.
Our office address is at:
4th-floor DCR Center Bldg., Bayan Luma II, Aguinaldo Hiway, Imus City, Cavite
(are located in the same building with BDO Bank, in front of PRO-Friends Office near Pag-Ibig
Fund Imus and Lumina Mall)
Like our FaceBook page https://www.facebook.com/CallmaxSolutions/"