Being the fastest growing consumer financing company in the Philippines, Home Credit Philippines is looking for motivated, innovative and brilliant people who can live up to the challenge! We want more professionals who drive changes and smart-workers who love producing results to join our exponentially growing team.
What can we offer?
• REGULAR EMPLOYMENT
• Earn up to Php 25,000.00
• 5 working days/week
• Work near your home
• Dayshift job
• Leave credits
• Life insurance
• Numerous career opportunities & growth
You know you are the perfect fit if you have/are:
• At least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
• At least two (2) years of experience in END-TO-END RECRUITMENT is required.
• Required skill(s): Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong and pleasing personality, solid knowledge of Microsoft office tools, independent, creative and keen on details
• Open to work in extended hours, weekends, and holidays.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
As part of our growth, your tasks will be:
• Facilitating recruitment drives and ensures smooth and timely flow of recruitment operations.
• Administering pre-employment exams.
• Conducting HR Interview following the screening guidelines for all mass positions.
• Effectively profiles candidates to the best position available versus his qualifications.
• Maximizes the candidate’s potentials by identifying all possible positions he can be endorsed.
• Proactively coordinates and calibrates with the stakeholders to ensure needs of the hiring department are met.
• Plans, strategizes, and executes action plans with the sourcing team to ensure headcount fulfilment of his assigned account.
• Updates applicant database and trackers accurately and timely.
• Maintains hiring dashboards and sends daily/weekly/monthly and other reports needed timely and accurately.
• Politely addresses phone inquiries on recruitment concerns from applicants, employees, and other stakeholders and properly directs concerns to other parties concerned.
• Participates in job fairs and other external recruitment activities when needed.
• Assists in the Job Offer administration.
• Fulfills tasks that may be assigned by the Recruitment Manager from time to time.
• Willing to work in Cubao, Quezon City
WAYS TO APPLY:
Text us & be screened over the phone!
Text: Full name/City Address/RecruitmentSpecialist
e.g. (Homer Cruz/Quezon City/RecruitmentSpecialist)
Please note that: We can only respond to your concerns from Monday-Friday (9:00am-6:00pm) only
Tel: (02) 7535725
Send your resume!
Together, we grow.