" Job description: A full-time CSR with background on health insurance company transactions and processes, and has excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills.
· Previous BPO experience is related to benefits and eligibility processing, claims and denials handling, and management of other health insurance transaction.
· Knowledgeable with policies of known health insurance companies such as Medicare/Medicaid, 1199SEIU, Healthfirst, Humana, United Healthcare, Amerigroup AmeriChoice Fidelis Care, EmblemHealth GHI/HIP, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Metroplus, Emblem, Affinity, Cigna, Wellcare
· Must be proficient in the use of the English language (written and oral).
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Emails, and/or similar software applications.
· Can follow and execute written and verbal directions and works with minimal supervision
· Able to provide excellent, professional customer service
· Must be result-oriented, detail-oriented, resourceful and has accurate data entry skills in a repetitive, fast-paced work.
· Willing to work on a graveyard shift in Imus City, Cavite.
How to Apply
1) Send your updated resume to [email protected] . Name the position you are
applying for as the subject of the message, or;
2) Come and visit us as walk-in applicant from Mondays to Fridays, 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM and
we will process your application while you wait. Bring your updated resume when you come.
Our office address is at:
4th-floor DCR Center Bldg., Bayan Luma II, Aguinaldo Hiway, Imus City, Cavite
(are located in the same building with BDO Bank, in front of PRO-Friends Office near Pag-Ibig
Fund Imus and Lumina Mall)
Like our FaceBook page https://www.facebook.com/CallmaxSolutions/