"Job Description: The Medical billing CSR's role involves tracking delinquent accounts,
securing outstanding balance payments (or establishing reasonable payment arrangements),
compiling information and sending monthly statements, and the likes.
● Previous experience related to the position in a BPO setting is an advantage.
● Knowledgeable in the workaround of medical billing: handling claims and denials,
calling insurance companies, processing benefits and eligibility, among others.
● Knowledgeable with policies of most insurance companies such as Medicare/Mediaid,
1199, Healthfirst, Humana, United Health Care, Emblem, Metroplus, Bluecross, etc.
● Internet & computer savvy, knowledgeable in MS Office including Word, Excel,
Emails, and/or similar software applications.
● Highly-analytical with excellent problem solving skills.
● Must be accurate, dependable, detail-oriented, and attentive to values accuracy.
● Must have excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
● Willing to work in Imus, Cavite on a graveyard shift.
How to Apply
1) Send your updated resume to [email protected] . Name the position you are
applying for as the subject of the message, or;
2) Come and visit us as walk-in applicant from Tuesdays to Fridays, 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM and
we will process your application while you wait. Bring your updated resume when you come.
Our office address is at:
4th-floor DCR Center Bldg., Bayan Luma II, Aguinaldo Hiway, Imus City, Cavite
(are located in the same building with BDO Bank, in front of PRO-Friends Office near Pag-Ibig
Fund Imus and Lumina Mall)
Like our FaceBook page https://www.facebook.com/CallmaxSolutions/"